Monday, March 30, 2009

New Pictures!!

DSC05250

We have uploaded some new pictures this morning such as this one.  I am not sure if you can see very well, but this giant ball of straw in the background is actually a man on a bicycle, hauling more hay than you can imagine.  When we passed him on the road, you could not even see the biker.  The hay was all around him and packed up to about 10 feet high.  I have put a link on the photo so you can hopefully zoom in.  It was quite a sight to see.  Nicole and I laughed out loud for about 10 minutes.  The Kenyans are very versatile with their bikes.  One of our friends actually carried a couch (yes, I know it is hard to believe, but I am actually talking about a regular size couch that fits 3 people comfortably) on his bike about 10 kilometers on a horribly bumpy dirt road to his home from our church.  Regrettably, Nicole and I were not able to get a picture of it.  If you want to see our other new pictures, you can check out our link on the right of this page. ~Jeremy

1 comment:

The Elias Family said...

This reminds me of what we saw in China. It's amazing how much stuff they can carry on a bike. Hope all is going well!.